Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Randomness

Well here are some random pics, Enjoy.
                   while in Chicago we got to go to the pacific garden mission. it was pretty sweet.
                                                      The mission sign.
 I was having fun with lens flipping.(these next couple are from that )  this actually a plant head about the size of a jelly bean.
                                      Ya, I had fun with lens flipping. A FLY!
                                                            A piece of thread
                       Ben's breastplate giving bokeh in the background.
 This is sorta cool, I drew a cross on the trees with a flashlight. (if you leave your shutter open it captures whatever lighting you do )
                                                       And a M.
                       Me playing with light at night with my kind of toy...ah I mean tool;)
                           A fly on the end of a knife:))(you can sorta see it at the bottom)
                                   Lens flipping with eye balls!! Matts eye
                                   And Rachels eye with the reflection of my lens in it.
And as always, if have a question or something to say don't forget to drop me a comment.
                                                 (Sorry for being so lengthy ;)

4 comments:

The K. Family November 5, 2010 at 7:39 PM  

Okay, Reuben, test time. What is lens flipping?

Reuben Mitton November 5, 2010 at 8:04 PM  

It is when you take the lens off your slr camera and turn it around and hold it to your camera and then you can take pictures that are blown way up.(I didn't crop any of mine)

Anonymous,  November 6, 2010 at 3:09 PM  

Sweet stuff man!!! Keep it up!!!

Daniel November 6, 2010 at 5:32 PM  

Dude you are flipping awesome. :P
Next time someone asks just tell em it's a really expensive lens or something tho. ;)

About Me

My photo
My name is Reuben Mitton and I am 18 years old(a senior). I am setting a blog to show people some things of my life,and photography(My new hobby) So enjoy. And if you think something is neat or cool let me know

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP