Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hockey

Well I thought I would try get some sort of hockey pictures. I really didn't do it for long my hands were freezing(working with a metal tripod didn't help;) well here are a couple I took. This is the first time I have done anything of this sort and I'm still trying that flash out too;)oh well even tho it was cold we still had fun.

                           The GREAT hockey players Matthew and Caleb!


                                                The three Brothers.

                                       And Again                               
                                                                 And B&W

7 comments:

Daniel and Rachel January 21, 2011 at 12:00 AM  

Sweet!!! I like the 2nd to the last one the best. :)

The K. Family January 21, 2011 at 10:05 AM  

Very nice! Arena's are very hard to get nice pictures in but you did wonderful!

poetic_capture January 21, 2011 at 12:45 PM  

Those are very neat. I love the first one.

Daniel January 23, 2011 at 11:41 AM  

Nice! I like the backlight. Good move.

Anonymous,  January 24, 2011 at 3:52 PM  

Ditto what Rachel said!!

Aaron and Naomi February 6, 2011 at 2:04 PM  

I like these! Especially the first one -

About Me

My photo
My name is Reuben Mitton and I am 18 years old(a senior). I am setting a blog to show people some things of my life,and photography(My new hobby) So enjoy. And if you think something is neat or cool let me know

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP