Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

I'm Still Alive

 Yes sir,even though I have not posted for a while I am still still here. we have just been sort of busy the last couple weeks ;) well when we were at our friends house near the Twin Cities we had some extra time on our hands so I decided to take a couple pics (Had matt pull the trigger;)well here a couple we took.

                                  It was so nice outside it was in the high 40's
                                                                     Smile!
                                                 the serious guy
                                                          Not so serious!

                                                        In my bedroom



                                              An odd accidental pic (I thought it sort of looked like it was in space or something)


6 comments:

Anonymous,  February 17, 2011 at 9:38 PM  

Dude those ROCK!!! 4 and 5 are my favs, with 5 probably on top.

Aaron and Naomi February 18, 2011 at 12:05 PM  

You pull off that cowboy look pretty well :) - I like the first two best...

Amos and Rebekah February 19, 2011 at 1:55 PM  

Nice pics! The one with you jumping sure is fun. Amos and Daniel like them too. :)

About Me

My photo
My name is Reuben Mitton and I am 18 years old(a senior). I am setting a blog to show people some things of my life,and photography(My new hobby) So enjoy. And if you think something is neat or cool let me know

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP