Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

More From The Twin Cities


                                                       Out for a walk.
                               It was so nice out,in the high 40's (not sure why they all had coats on)(it was -10 this morning:(
             
        
When we went to visit Victoria in the hospital we were only a few blocks away from the capital building so we walked out for a picture I took a couple and my battery died x-( and I didn't have another. oh well I still got a couple .                                      


3 comments:

Daniel February 19, 2011 at 10:29 PM  

The capitol building is awesome!

Emily Mitton February 20, 2011 at 6:19 AM  

Awesome candid of the family - their personalities are each there. :) Love that building...

Bruce and Linda Mitton February 21, 2011 at 9:14 AM  

Hey Reuben...nice pics! I really like the ones of the capitol...also the one of the walk is really fun! Hope you're having a great day.

About Me

My photo
My name is Reuben Mitton and I am 18 years old(a senior). I am setting a blog to show people some things of my life,and photography(My new hobby) So enjoy. And if you think something is neat or cool let me know

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP