Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Some More.

Hi all.
I hope you are all staying warm:)) You know that last shot I posted ,it was actually a test shot which I ended up really liking after a bit of RAW processing(I love RAW!) it turned out pretty good.Well here are some more shots  I took that day >
Matt hurry up and get over there I'm freezing And i want a test shot:(:)) (Another test shot I liked)



                                                                          SMILE!!(please)
                                            Don't Smile!!(pretty please:))

                                           




                                                 (You can still vote on the pic below)

5 comments:

Amos and Rebekah February 4, 2011 at 6:27 PM  

You sure have a pretty sister. :) Looks like it could be from a movie or something.

Anonymous,  February 5, 2011 at 1:01 PM  

Love the one of Matt!!! He should get a hat like those snowboarders at bemis and then get you to take his picture.

Anonymous,  February 6, 2011 at 1:50 PM  

Nice blog. I love the pics. Was wondering what editing program you use. Just curious.

Thanx

Reuben Mitton February 6, 2011 at 4:10 PM  

Thanx Everyone!
@ anon I use the free online download called picasa. Thanx for looking!

About Me

My photo
My name is Reuben Mitton and I am 18 years old(a senior). I am setting a blog to show people some things of my life,and photography(My new hobby) So enjoy. And if you think something is neat or cool let me know

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP