Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Great Outdoors


                                             
                                Elizabeth being lazy (just kidding she is a very hard worker)

                     This is the first time taking pictures of a girl so it was a experiment

Ok quick question. just wondering how my light is in all of Elizabeth's pix like around her eyes. and face, not sure if the shadow is good or not.hope to get some answers

           
              I liked the way this one turned out (you would never know that i was holding it by the back of its neck)he was a very willing subject;)

8 comments:

Daniel and Rachel September 9, 2010 at 5:32 PM  

LOL, your squirrel pic is awesome!!! :) And the ones of Elizabeth are very nice too. ;) Haha...good job cuz!!

Anonymous,  September 9, 2010 at 5:38 PM  

Thats awesome bro!!! Love the squirrel!!!

The K. Family September 9, 2010 at 8:17 PM  

Very nice, Reuben! Yeah, I can't say that I've seen you take lots of girls pictures before!

Aaron and Naomi September 10, 2010 at 4:29 PM  

What are we going to do with all these photographers in the family? I don't know anything about lighting and stuff, but the pictures look great to me!

Daniel September 10, 2010 at 8:28 PM  

I like the light balance best in the middle image of liz. Tough light to work in! She must have eyes of steel.

Reuben Mitton September 10, 2010 at 9:53 PM  

ya that was my fav
yes she does have good eyes

Amos and Rebekah September 10, 2010 at 10:39 PM  

Well, I like the middle one best, the shadows give it good depth. I was pleased to see that the professional agreed with me! :)

About Me

My photo
My name is Reuben Mitton and I am 18 years old(a senior). I am setting a blog to show people some things of my life,and photography(My new hobby) So enjoy. And if you think something is neat or cool let me know

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP