Powered by Blogger.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Studio Type Stuff

This my makeshift studio doesn't look like much but it worked awesome you probably cant even tell in the pics that the backround is a brown curtain.
i guess this is what you do on a rainy day;)
                                                     Playing with light


                                                     This is so Caleb
                                              I really liked the way this on turned out                                     

5 comments:

Daniel and Rachel September 11, 2010 at 10:08 AM  

Seriously, these are AWESOME!! I would never guess that you just started taking pix a couple weeks ago after looking at these!!! :)

Reuben Mitton September 11, 2010 at 10:36 AM  

All thanx to your bro. he got me started and has helped me alot. thanx alot danl

Hannah September 11, 2010 at 1:24 PM  

WOW! Impressive! The light on the first one is great! They are all good, but the first one really stands out to me. Love the drama on the last one, and that smile on the 2nd one is priceless! Keep it up!

Anonymous,  September 11, 2010 at 1:45 PM  

Just keep crankin' out awesome stuff like this man!!!

Daniel September 11, 2010 at 11:17 PM  

Way to go man. Just keep picking over it and trying new things. You're doing great!

About Me

My photo
My name is Reuben Mitton and I am 18 years old(a senior). I am setting a blog to show people some things of my life,and photography(My new hobby) So enjoy. And if you think something is neat or cool let me know

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP