Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

School Pix of Matt

Well I had some fun with Matt last night (not sure if he liked it, everyone else was watching a movie;). So tell me what you think(and what to change).

                                                          Moms favorite.

                                                            1800's look
                                                (I think tell me if I'm wrong)
                                                                  SMILE!:)
                                                       This is TOTALLY MATT;)

1 comments:

Anonymous,  September 30, 2010 at 9:51 AM  

Those are AWSEOME!!!! My fav is the last one!

About Me

My photo
My name is Reuben Mitton and I am 18 years old(a senior). I am setting a blog to show people some things of my life,and photography(My new hobby) So enjoy. And if you think something is neat or cool let me know

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP