Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

My Sweet Tool For School;)

                                    My first post,yaaaaaay!!1. I thought it should be about something awesome, like my new tool (or toy) Yes I bought a canon 50d w 28 135 is usm lens.


About me. I am 17 (soon to be 18;) and am in my senior year in high school,and decided to try a new hobby(and school subject)I'm sure you can't figure out what that is right, yep you guessed it, photography!!! so I am starting this blog to show y'all photos and just random stuff (really just whatever).so if you are a photographer(or just notice something) and you notice something wrong or just have suggestions about my pix, or think it is awesome leave me a comment, I would really appreciate, it because it will make me a better photographer.
well post more (pix and random stuff hopefully) later
l8a   

4 comments:

Bruce and Linda Mitton September 3, 2010 at 12:36 PM  

Well Reuben, I guess I am your first follower and your first "commenter". I'm just afraid that your new tool for school might be the only subject you do this year. :)))Enjoy son., and may your bring glory to God with it. Dad

Anonymous,  September 3, 2010 at 11:53 PM  

Congrats bro!!! Don't have to much fun!! ;)

Daniel and Rachel September 4, 2010 at 12:34 AM  

Hey, look forward to seeing whatcha got!!! :)

Emily Mitton September 4, 2010 at 9:48 PM  

Hey, this is great to see! Looks like you settled on a fabulous camera... you'll have a blast, for sure. =) Looking forward to future posts!

About Me

My photo
My name is Reuben Mitton and I am 18 years old(a senior). I am setting a blog to show people some things of my life,and photography(My new hobby) So enjoy. And if you think something is neat or cool let me know

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP