Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Esther Joy Satchwill

                                               CONGRATULATIONS
                                                               To
                                                    Aaron and Naomi!!!
I'm sure that you have already seen pictures of this sweet treasure but I thought you might want to see some more.;) 


                                                                         Precious!
                                                                     Cute!
                                                                  Adorable!

3 comments:

Daniel and Rachel October 26, 2010 at 11:10 PM  

What a sweetie!!! I'm so jealous that you already got to see her in person....I'm hoping I'll be able to as well before TOO long.... :)

The K. Family October 27, 2010 at 5:36 PM  

You did such a good job capturing the sweetness of a sleeping baby!

Aaron and Naomi November 8, 2010 at 7:10 PM  

Thank you for the nice post :) I'm sure Esther would be honored if she understood!

About Me

My photo
My name is Reuben Mitton and I am 18 years old(a senior). I am setting a blog to show people some things of my life,and photography(My new hobby) So enjoy. And if you think something is neat or cool let me know

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP