Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Good to be Back

Well, it is Great to be back from the Journey to the Heart. I had an Awesome time. I leaned a lot and had good fellowship with other guys. Here are a couple snapshots of my trip.

                    Here are the great teams of guys (I think light blue is the best;).
                  A cool old car that we saw at pizza hut when we stopped for lunch.
                                                    FALL!!(and bokeh;)
                Our team went to a place called bond falls it was pretty awesome.

2 comments:

Hannah October 25, 2010 at 7:22 PM  

Reuben! Wow. You never cease to amaze me. The last waterfall picture is absolutely stunning!

Hannah October 25, 2010 at 7:22 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

About Me

My photo
My name is Reuben Mitton and I am 18 years old(a senior). I am setting a blog to show people some things of my life,and photography(My new hobby) So enjoy. And if you think something is neat or cool let me know

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP