Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Leaving

Well this will be my last post for quite awhile because I am going to the Journey to the Heart.so I will be gone for about ten days and would really appreciate all of your prayers. well some of my sisters went to Illinois this morning with a big group and me and matt got up to say goodbye (at 3 am)and decided to go out and shoot some pix outside.

                                           having fun with headlights
                            Thot this was a cool pic of a weed;)

3 comments:

Daniel October 22, 2010 at 11:15 PM  

You didn't mention when you were leaving that you were never coming back again...

Reuben Mitton October 23, 2010 at 10:41 AM  

I left on the 9th and got back on the 19th :P

Daniel October 23, 2010 at 8:25 PM  

Haha ok. Lookin forward to more posts, and you gotta come hang here sometime.

About Me

My photo
My name is Reuben Mitton and I am 18 years old(a senior). I am setting a blog to show people some things of my life,and photography(My new hobby) So enjoy. And if you think something is neat or cool let me know

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP